New requirements will emerge as a start-up enters its growth phase:
- Should a middle-management structure be implemented?
- What responsibilities should be delegated?
- How should I structure my organisation?
These questions may appear simple. But the responses will generally imply a reorientation of outlay and organisational restructuring.
- Identifying the new skills essential to future success
- Implementing suitable commercial structures
- Optimising internal organisational resources
ATTRACT NEW TALENT
The company’s dynamic may require the strengthening of certain key skills, such as specific technical knowledge or new leadership, project management or business development skills.
Before starting a recruitment procedure, the director of a start-up will have to raise many human resource management questions:
- What will be the new position’s role, how will it develop in terms of my company dynamic and organisation?
- Can I identify any potential candidates already present within my organisation or network?
- How do I identify competent and motivated candidates?
- How can I validate my selection, how can I confirm my final choice?
PNP Manager has substantial expertise in the various key stages of a recruitment and selection process which covers the specific issues faced by start-ups:
- Analysis of recruitment needs in terms of your company’s specific development context
- In-depth analysis of the positions to be filled
- Implementation of a recruitment strategy
- Candidate identification, selection, evaluation, reference-checking and recommendations
- Follow-up, to ensure the new recruits’ successful integration
INCREASING YOUR MANAGEMENT TEAM’S IMPACT
The management team will include strong personalities with diverse and complementary experience. Over time and as problems arise; differences in viewpoints will become increasingly evident… This is not the end of the world:
The team’s performance is more than just a sum of individual contributions. Raising awareness of its purpose, potentials and shared objectives will strengthen team cohesion.
- Implementation of the necessary conditions for effective collaboration.
- Management team development
- Strategic personal skill development
- Executive Coaching